P. O. Box 3048
Oshkosh, WI 54903-3048
Phone: see above
Toll free: 1-800-628-0238
Fax: (920) 303-4396
The legal, educational and political landscape has changed with regard to employees in the workplace, therefore, change is inevitable. In order to transition the district through this change, the following guiding principles have been developed:
· Stability within the district is important to meet the educational needs of children and their families.
· All employees deserve to be treated with compassion, civility, dignity and respect.
· Staff with high quality experience and service to the district and community are valued.
· A culture of high quality and continuous improvement is sustained through collaboration with employees.
· Every effort will be made to make the process as inclusive as possible within the law.
· Fiscal responsibility, fairness and innovation are crucial factors in the decision-making process